Elderly persons usually suffer from tissue inflammations which lead to pain in muscles and joints. Ashwagandha has best anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce inflammation of tissues and relieve pain. Thus people suffering from arthritis , joint pains and muscle cramps can reap the benefits of Ashwagandha .
- Aged persons suffer from sleeping disorders. Insomnia or sleeplessness is very common in them. Ashwagandha helps to normalise sleeping pattern and they wake up in morning with revived energy and freshness.
- Reduction in memory is not an unusual symptom in elderly. Ashwagandha boosts memory and help them to overcome this situation.
- Lowered immunity in aged people makes them susceptible for repeated microbial infections. Repeated infections lowers body energy and they feel feeble. The herb Ashwagandha boosts immunity and reduces incidences of infection.
- This herb is a best adaptogen. It reduces stress and stabilizes body functions and balances the body fluids.
- Impaired digestion is a common problem in elderly persons. Ashwagandha increases appetite, normalizes digestion and improves bowel movement.
- It is the best rejuvenator and increases body energy level.
- Ashwagandha immensely help to prevent fluctuation of blood pressure and also controls blood cholesterol level.
[highlight] Buy Moolika Ayurveda Ashwagandha Capsules[/highlight]