Family : Myrsinaceae
Botanical Name: Embelia Ribes
Sanskrit Name: Vidanga , Krimighna (the one which eliminates intestinal parasites), Chitra Tandula- (whose seeds have white patches ). It is also known as Vayuvidanga in Hindi.
Plant Anatomy : It is a large semi climber shrub with long drooping branches. Leaves simple and their upper surface is shiny. The flowers are greenish white. The fruits are globular and wrinkled, grayish berries, become dark brown when ripe.
It can be found in India, Indian Archipelago, Tropical Asia, Southern China, and East Africa.
The health benefits of Vidanga or Embelia Ribes:
- Vidanga helps to eliminate parasites.
- It acts as a very effective fat burner and weight loss herb. (Hence Vidanga is used in NILOBESE Ayurvedic Weight Loss Tea)
- Normalises bowel movement and relieves constipation
- Effective in Indigestion and increases rate of metabolism
- Purifies blood and helps to reduce acne, pimple , psoriasis and other skin ailments
- This herb increases urine output and reduces water retention
Home Remedies with Vidanga
- During constipation powder of vidanga has to be mixed with warm water and then consumed. It relieves stomach discomfort and constipation
- In bloating and stomach pain powder of vidanga has to be mixed with buttermilk and consumed twice daily. This relieves bloating and stomach pain.
- Fine powder of vidanga has to be mixed with honey or water and applied on pimples. This heals them very fast and removes scar.
- Fine vidanga powder mixed with pure coconut oil can be applied on dry eczema or dry psoriasis to get a good relief
|BUY NILOBESE WEIGHT LOSS AYURVEDIC TEA WITH VIDANGA
Rs 550/- (100 gms)