Vajikara Lehyam – Ayurvedic Vajikarana Rasayana for Sexual Dysfunction
Vajikara Lehyam-An Ayurvedic Vajikarana Rasayana for Sexual Dysfunction
What are the functions of Vajikarana Lehyam?
Vajikarana lehyam improves sexual energy and stamina. It contains selective potent Vajikarana herbs which are recommended in ayurvedic texts to enhance the performance of men. The herbs help to improve libido, increase hardness and boost prolonged performance. The ingredients in this lehyam naturally increase potency and improve quality and quantity of semen.
When Vajikarana Lehyam can be used?
This lehyam is exclusively for men. It can be used when sexual energy and stamina are very low. It can be used in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation to restore the sexual activities. It is also helpful in low libido or low sexual desire.
Benefits Of Vajikarana Lehyam
- Helps in overcoming premature ejaculation
- Helps promote stamina, energy and confidence
- It helps to increase libido and restore potency
- Helps to increase the level of sexual energy
- Helps restore vitality
- Helps in maintaining stiff erection thereby maximizing sexual pleasure
- Helps enhance blood flow to lower extremities
Who Cannot Use Vajikarana Lehyam
All lehyam preparations contain sweeteners like jaggary and carrier fat like ghee. Persons who have diabetes and increased cholesterol can not use this preparation as it contains jaggery and ghee.( BUY DIABETES VAJIKARANA THERAPY SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR DIABETIC MEN WHO SUFFER FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)
Do Vajikarana Lehyam has any side effects?
Vajikarana Lehyam is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage. Vajikarana Lehyam does not contain any metal or metal ashes. It can be taken in dose of 1 tea spoon twice daily after food with a glass of milk. Being an oral therapy it is well tolerated.
Please consult your doctor. (Consult email@example.com for free) before taking these preparations. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor
Details of Key Ingredients ASHWAGANDHA (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA)
– This herb is very well known for its biologically active constituents withanolides. These act as adaptogen, antibiotic, aphrodisiac, astringent, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, sedative and tonic. Ashwagandha calms mind lowers stress level. It is the main ingredient of all Vajikarana therapies. This herb rejuvenates whole body, boosts quality and quantity of semen and increases sperm count. The roots of this herb pacify vata and balance doshas. ATMA GUPTA or KAPIKACCHU (Mucuna Pruriens)
– The seeds of this plant are high in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, fiber, and minerals. They are also rich in novel alkaloids, saponins, and sterols. The seeds of this drug contain a high concentration of L-dopa which helps in parkinsons , influences dopamine to elevate mood and control movement. This herb mitigates vata and increases kapha and pitta. It is the herb of choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (claibya), low sexual strength (daurbalya) and low body weight. SHWETA MUSLI (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
– Shweta Musli or safed musli contains saponin & herbal steroids (Stigmasterol& hecogenin). These ingredients influence testosterone and act as aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anticancer and immune boosters. This herb boosts sexual energy and rejuvenates male reproductive system. Texts of ayurveda always include this herb as main ingredient in Vajikarana preparations. It increases shukra dhatu or semen. Men who suffer from impotence and low quantity of semen are benefited from this herb. VIDARI KANDA (Pueraria Tuberose )
- Pueraria Tuberose contains puerarin, diadzein, daidzin, â-sitosterol and sigmasterols. Puerarin has been reported to possess anti-hypertensive, anti hyperglycemic, nootropic and neuroprotective effects. It boosts fertility in men. Ayurveda acharyas use this herb to balance vata and pitta. When used in herbal preparation it boosts energy, helps in impotence, sooths inflamed tissues and increases semen volume. It also relieves constipation.