Supraja Lehyam-An Ayurvedic Medicine to Increase Sperm Count
The natural ayurvedic herbal choice in Low sperm Count, Low motility, Low semen volume and male infertility
SUPRAJA LEHYAM is formulated by experienced qualified ayurvedic doctors at MOOLIKA AYURVEDA. This preparation helps in male health conditions like low sperm count, low sperm motility and low semen volume. It is helpful in conditions like oligospermia, oligoasthenospermia and reduced semen volume .
Supraja Lehyam: This preparations helps to maintain healthy sperm production, motility and sperm quality
Supraja Lehyam is prepared based on classic ayurvedic preparation method Avalehya paaka Vidhi. In this method herbs are processed with ghee. The ingredients of this preparation are herbs which are eulogised by classical tests of Ayurveda as semen health boosters. These herbs are specifically recommended by Ayurveda acharyas to increase sperm count, sperm motility and semen volume. Together they promote sperm health and help to produce healthy semen. Supraja Lehyam is considered to be the premier ayurvedic formulation for maintaining male reproductive health. The herbs in Supraja Lehyam have been combined as per ayurvedic principles.
Supraja Lehyam supports the functioning of male sexual organs (prostate, seminal vesicles, testes, penis) and helps to maintain healthy sperm production, sperm motility, and sperm health. Along with rejuvenating the male reproductive system, Supraja lehyam boosts vitality and acts as a rejuvenating tonic. Supraja Lehyam does not contain any metals or metal ashes. It is completely safe and has no side effects and has provided hope to many couples.
What are the benefits of Supraja Lehyam?
- Supraja Lehyam promotes male reproductive health
- Supraja Lehyam tones the male reproductive organs and nourishes male reproductive tissues
- Supraja Lehyam helps to maintain healthy sperm production, motility and health
- Supraja Lehyam helps in rejuvenation of male reproductive system
- Supraja Lehyam also acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts libido
- Supraja Lehyam helps in the healthy contraction of the seminal vesicles, promoting normal levels of semen ejaculation. Supraja Lehyam promotes healthy levels of male reproductive hormones and also improves libido and sex drive.
What are the ingredients in Supraja Lehyam?
Details of Key Ingredients
ASHWAGANDHA (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA)
– This herb is very well known for its biologically active constituents withanolides. These act as adaptogen, antibiotic, aphrodisiac, astringent, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, sedative and tonic. Ashwagandha calms mind lowers stress level
. It is the main ingredient of all Vajikarana therapies. The herb Ashwagandha rejuvenates whole body, boosts quality and quantity of semen and increases sperm count. The roots of this herb pacify vata and balance doshas.
ATMA GUPTA or KAPIKACCHU (Mucuna Pruriens)
– The seeds of this plant are high in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, fiber, and minerals. They are also rich in novel alkaloids, saponins, and sterols. The seeds of this drug contain a high concentration of L-dopa which helps in parkinsons , influences dopamine to elevate mood and control movement. This herb mitigates vata and increases kapha and pitta. It is the herb of choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (claibya), low sexual strength (daurbalya) and low body weight. It also boosts sperm count and sperm motility
SHWETA MUSLI (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
– Shweta Musli or safed musli contains saponin & herbal steroids (Stigmasterol& hecogenin). These ingredients influence testosterone and act as aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anticancer and immune boosters. This herb boosts sexual energy and rejuvenates male reproductive system. Texts of ayurveda always include this herb as main ingredient in Vajikarana preparations. It increases shukra dhatu or semen. Men who suffer from impotence and low quantity of semen are benefited from this herb.
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus):
It boosts body immunity and enhances energy level. Increased energy level, healthy nerves and arteries help a long way in ED and PE. Various researches have shown that shatavari extract can stimulate insulin secretion. Thus herb is known to increase semen volume. It promotes sperm count and improves sperm motility.
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris):
Tribulus exhibits anti-diabetic property. It reduces cystitis and urethritis. It helps to boost testosterone and improves its functions. Tribulus or gokshura
is used by body builders to improve testosterone levels and energy production. Used in both Ayurveda and traditional Chinese Medicine to support the normal function of the male reproductive system
PADMA BEEJA (Nelumbo nucifera):
This herb mitigates Pitta and Kapha. Ayurveda acharyas recommend this herb for male infertility, impotence and low semen volume. According to classic texts of Ayurveda this herb is known to boost sperm count and sperm motility along with increasing semen volume. The herb Padma Beeja contains phenolic compounds, asparagin, fat, protein, starch and tannin. The chemical constituents exhibit antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac properties
What are the directions for taking Supraja Lehyam?
10 grams of lehyam to be taken twice daily along with a glass of warm milk. The recommended duration of treatment is for three months. This preparation is not recommended for diabetic patients as it contains jaggery.
Diabetic Patients can buy our Diabetes Vajikarana Combo
to improve sperm count and sperm motility
for free ayurvedic consultations