[caption id="attachment_751" align="alignleft" width="106"]
Stallion penis massage oil[/caption]
Moolika Ayurveda Stallion oil is a natural herbal product that helps to improve the size and curvature of penis. Stallion oil is an ayurvedic product which helps to increase the strength of muscles of penis and improves the blood circulation. Persons who have small penis can use this oil. Stallion oil is wonderful penis massage oil which helps in weak erections and acts as an excellent lubricant. Its mild rose fragrance boosts the desire and elevates mood.
Stallion oil is also used for peyronies treatment
. Peyronies is a condition in which the penis may curve a little more than the normal. It becomes painful and men suffer from erectile problems. But application of Stallion oil helps in peyronies treatment
What are the functions of Stallion Oil?
Stallion massage oil improves penis curvature and help to increase the size of penis. It is very helpful for men who have small penis. It helps in erectile dysfunction
and premature ejaculation. It boosts blood circulation and strengthens the muscles of penis
When Stallion oil can be used?
Stallion oil can be used to massage the thin or small penis. It enhances pleasure and acts as lubricant. It is used as an adjuvant therapy in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Benefits Of Stallion Oil
Do Stallion Oil has any side effects?
- Helps to improve Penis curvature
- Useful when penis size is small
- Helps in Premature ejaculation
- Supports Male libido
- Used in conditions like Thin penis
- Helps in Erectile dysfunction
There are absolutely no side effects with stallion oil
Please consult your doctor. (Consult email@example.com
for free) before taking these preparations. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
Details of key ingredients:
Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
:- This herb is very well known for its biologically active constituents withanolides. These act as adaptogen, antibiotic, aphrodisiac, astringent, anti-inflammatory and tonic. Ashwagandha calms mind lowers stress level. It is the main ingredient of all Vajikarana therapies. This herb rejuvenates whole body, boosts quality and quantity of semen and increases sperm count. The roots of this herb pacify vata and balance doshas.
Atmagupta -Mucuna pruriens
- The seeds of this plant are high in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, fiber, and minerals. They are also rich in novel alkaloids, saponins, and sterols. The seeds of this drug contain a high concentration of L-dopa which helps in parkinsons , influences dopamine to elevate mood and control movement. This herb mitigates vata and increases kapha and pitta. It is the herb of choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (claibya), low sexual strength (daurbalya) and low body weight.
Shatavari -Asparagus Racemosus
- This drug contains a group of steroidal saponins. It also contains vitamins A, B1
, C, E, Mg, P, Ca, Fe, and folic acid. Other primary chemical constituents of Asparagus
are essential oils, asparagine, arginine, tyrosine, flavonoids (kaempferol, quercetin, and rutin), resin, and tannin. These acts as antioxidants, immunostimulants, anti diabetes and reproductive agents
Gokshura -Tribulus Terrestris
- This drug contains the bio-chemicals.These chemicals are reasons for its diuretic activity, aphrodisiac activity, anti diabetic activity, antiurolithic activity, hypolipidemic activity. Based on principles of Ayurveda this herb mitigates vata and pitta. It is aphrodisiac , strengthening and energising herb.