- This fruit is highly nutritious and is an important dietary source of vitamin C, minerals and amino acids. The dominant active constituent of the herb is a group of tannins derived from Gallic and ellagic acids, which make up a large portion of the extractable non-nutritive constituents. All of these constituents work together to enhance immunity, rejuvenates body, reduces the level of free fatty acids and reduces unwanted fat and cholesterol. According to principles of ayurveda this herb balances tridoshas and helps in controlling blood sugar level, effectively prevents weight gain and relieves constipation. It boosts body energy level.
HARITAKI (Terminalia Chebula)
- This herb contains bio active ingredients like trans-cinnamic acid , triethyl ester of chebulic acid , arjunic acid , a rjungenin and daucosterol. These are effective purgatives and help in removing toxins and fats from the body resulting in their reduced absorption. These also help to reduce blood sugar level. According to texts of ayurveda this wonder herb reduces extra body weight, relieves constipation, sets right digestion and increases urine output.
VIBHITAKI (Terminalia bellirica)-
The fruit of this herb contains Beta-sitosterol,gallic acid, ellagic acid, ethyl gallate, galloyl glucose, chebulagic acid. These ingredients act as Hepatoprotective, cholesterol-reducing and antioxidants. Ayurvedic physician recommend this herb for persons who are on weight loss program as this helps to reduce body fat, relieves constipation and also helps in obesity induced erectile dysfunction.
VIDANGA (Embelia Ribes)
- The bioactive ingredients of this herb are Emblin 2.5 – 3.1, QUERCITOL 1.0 and fatty ingredients. These act as Digestive, Astringent and Anti-bacterial. They also help to reduce Inflammation and has a definite action in reducing extra deposited fat. Ayurveda acahryas have effectively used this herb to reduce inflammation of body tissues and reduce body fat.
PURIFIED SHILAJIT (Asaphaltum)-
It contains oil known as ichthyol, benzoic acid & benzoates. It also contains nitrogen, mineral matter, lime & silica. It is alternative tonic, slightly laxative, colagogue, respiratory stimulant, intestinal antiseptic, diuretic, lithontriptic. It is used in digestive problems, anemia, it reduces fat and is good in diabetes. According to principles of ayurveda this ingredient is hot in potency. It helps to disintegrate thick fat depositions and controls blood sugar level. It acts as rejuvenator and helps to rejuvenate body tissues.
GUGGULU (Balasamodendron mukul)
- Guggulu is a plant resin and contains Volatile oil, Gum resin and bitter principle. It Acts as an antiseptic and reduces the inflammations and destruction of the Joint. It is a very good herbal option for reducing the fat deposits in body. This gum increases body temperature (hot in potency). Boosts metabolism and reduces inflammations of body tissues. It balances all three doshas and reduces body fat (medha).
VRIKSHAMLA (Garcinia cambogia)
- The herb Garcinia is known for its weight loss activity. This contains an active component called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which supports normal fat and carbohydrate metabolism, healthy appetite levels and helps to maintain healthy optimum body weight. It reduces fat deposits and helps in weight loss.