BENEFITS OF VAJIMIX
- Contains 6 Vajikarana Herbs (Shweta Musali(Chlorophytum Borivilianum),Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens),Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera),Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus),Vidarikanda(Pueraria Tuberose), Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) ) in proper dosage.
- Helps to Delay Ejaculation
- Enhances Male Sexual Function
- Boosts Energy and Stamina.
- Very effective in obesity and diabetes related erectile dysfunction
- Helps to Increase quality and quantity of semen
- Contains no metals or metal ashes.
- Dosage : 1 flat spoon (provided in jar) twice daily with warm milk. Sugar or honey can be added if you are not diabetic or obese
- Recommended Duration – 3 months
- Get a FREE CONSULTATION FROM OUR MEN HEALTH EXPERTSVajimix is a simple herbal mix for men. It effectively helps in erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count and low sperm motility. This mix specially helps diabetic and obese men who experience impotence and suffer from low quality semen. Vajimix contains the following herbs. Vajimix is specially formulated by experienced qualified ayurvedic practitioners. It is formulated specially for men who suffer from impotence due to diabetes and obesity. Normal men who wish to boost their sexual energy can also use this mix.This wonder herbal mix contains the following herbs as ingredient.Shweta Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) – Shweta Musli or safed musli contains saponin & herbal steroids (Stigmasterol& hecogenin). These ingredients influence testosterone and act as aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anticancer and immune boosters. This herb boosts sexual energy and rejuvenates male reproductive system. Texts of ayurveda always include this herb as main ingredient in Vajikarana preparations. It increases shukra dhatu or semen. Men who suffer from impotence and low quantity of semen are benefited from this herb.KAPIKACCHU (Mucuna Pruriens)- – The seeds of this plant are high in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, fiber, and minerals. They are also rich in novel alkaloids, saponins, and sterols. The seeds of this drug contain a high concentration of L-dopa which helps in parkinsons , influences dopamine to elevate mood and control movement. This herb mitigates vata and increases kapha and pitta. It is the herb of choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (claibya), low sexual strength (daurbalya) and low body weight.ASHWAGANDHA (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA) – This herb is very well known for its biologically active constituent withanolides. These act as adaptogen, antibiotic, aphrodisiac, astringent, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, sedative and tonic. Ashwagandha calms mind and lowers stress level. It is the main ingredient of all Vajikarana therapies. This herb rejuvenates whole body, boosts quality and quantity of semen and increases sperm count. The roots of this herb pacify vata and balance doshas.
SHATAVARI (Asparagus Racemosus) – Shatavari contains a group of steroidal saponins. It also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, Mg, P, Ca, Fe, and folic acid. Other primary chemical constituents of Asparagus are essential oils, asparagine, arginine, tyrosine, flavonoids (kaempferol, quercetin, and rutin), resin, and tannin. These act as antioxidants, immunostimulants, anti diabetes and reproductive agents. This herb balances vata, pitta and enhances shukra dhatu (semen). Shatavari is a herb of choice in conditions like erectile dysfunction, male infertility and low semen volume. It is a sexual tonic
VIDARI KANDA (Pueraria Tuberose )– Pueraria Tuberose contains puerarin, diadzein, daidzin, â-sitosterol and sigmasterols. Puerarin has been reported to possess anti-hypertensive, anti hyperglycemic, nootropic and neuroprotective effects. It boosts fertility in men. Ayurveda acharyas use this herb to balance vata and pitta. When used in herbal preparation it boosts energy, helps in impotence, sooths inflamed tissues and increases semen volume. It also relieves constipation.
GOKSHURA (Tribulus Terrestris)– Gokshura provides strength to the penile tissue. This herb has Protodioscin which is precursor of testosterone and is changed to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body. So, it improves flow mediated vasodilation of the penile arteries. Tribulus contains bio-chemicals 3,7,11,15-tetramethyl-2-hexadecen-1-o1, n-Hexadecadienoic acid, Hexadecadienoic acid, ethyl ester, phytol, 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, 9,12,15-Octadecatrienoic acid, Octadecanoic acid, 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, disooctyl ester and α-Amyrin. These bio ingredients are reasons for its diuretic, aphrodisiac, anti diabetic, antiurolithic and hypolipidemic activities. Based on ayurvedic principles this herb mitigates vata and pitta. It boosts body strength, acts as aphrodisiac, increases urine output and relieves constipation. It helps in conditions like erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and lowered sexual energy.