Ayurvedic herbs like amla, cinnamon, small cardamom, black cardamom etc , which help in weight loss are named as medhohara dravyas (herbs which metabolize excess medha dhatu or excess body fat ) or Fat Burners .
Herbs are natural sources for effective weight loss management. Ayurveda acharyas name these herbs as medhohara dravyas (herbs which metabolize excess medha dhatu or excess body fat ) or Fat Burners . These herbs help in various ways to normalize excess body fat. NILOBESE Ayurvedic Weight Loss Tea, which is formulated by experienced qualified ayurvedic doctors , contains these medohara herbs or powerful fat burners .Here are the top herbal fat burners included in NILOBESE Weight Loss tea .
Triphala for weight loss:
Triphala is combination of three herbs . Amla (Phyllanthus emblica),Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) and Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
The combination of these herbs acts as power full fat fighter. They cleanse the colon and tone it . This process reduces absorption of excess fat. Triphala supports to maintain normal cholesterol level. It detoxifies body and removes wastes which are accumulated inside body tissues. This powerful combination of herbs relieves constipation and normalizes digestion. Triphala breaks down accumulated fat.
Vidanga or Vidang – (Embelia Ribes) :
Vidanga is hot in potency and boosts metabolism. It uses the accumulated fat to generate body heat. It balances vata and Kapha and prevents accumulation of fat. Vidang cleanses intestine and expels accumulated toxins. This herb balances digestive fire (agni) and normalizes fat metabolism. It increases urine output and expels excess water accumulated in body thus reducing body weight. It also acts on skin and helps to reduce black pigmentations caused due to obesity.
Cinnamon or Dalchini (Cinnamon zeylanica) :
Increased blood sugar level is the main cause for obesity. Cinnamon helps to control blood sugar level by supporting activity of insulin. It speeds up metabolism and accelerates burning of calories. It lowers cholesterol and suppresses hunger pangs.
Fennel seeds –Saunf –( Foeniculum vulgare ):
Saunf or fennel seeds help to normalize digestion and is the best aid for indigestion. A good digestion means less absorption of fat. It creates a feeling of fullness and suppresses hunger. Fennel seeds act as best fat busters. Water retention is the main cause for weight gain. These seeds help to fight water retention.
Cardamom or Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) –
Increased kapha leads to weight gain or obesity. Cardamom alleviates kapha and helps to control it. Normalized kapha prevents accumulation of fat. It boosts metabolism and hastens the process of weight loss. It elevates mood and reduces depression.
Black cardamom or Badi Elaichi (Ammomum subulatum) :
Black Cardamom or Badi Elaichi or Kali Ilaichi is known as queen of spices. Like cardamom it boosts metabolism and helps in quick weight loss.
Benefits Of NILOBESE weight Loss Ayurvedic Tea
- Helps to lose weight Naturally. People who are overweight may drink this herbal tea for obesity, everyday to aid in getting rid of heavy weight.
- herbs in this tea Normalise digestion and help to increase the basal metabolic rate and aids in comfortable digestive processes.
- Herbs in NILOBESE weight management tea help in quick burning of fat molecules and increase body energy to perform daily activities.
- This herbal tea may be taken by anyone who wants to lose weight. It is safe and may be taken by people of all ages who are above 16 years.
- The herbs in this tea also promote normal blood cholesterol level. People who are fat are prone to suffer from heart diseases. Medhohara herbs are the best preventive remedy for heart problems.
- This tea acts as natural detox and clears ama from srotas (the clogs of toxins). This process allows the good assimilation of nutrients.
- This tea is easy to use and hassle free. The taste and fragrance of spices in the tea elevates mood. The natural form of all these herbs have been retained in fine powder form which dissolves easily in warm water. No chemicals are added in this tea. Its effectiveness has been appreciated by patients who visit our clinic for weight loss treatment.
- All organic ingredients
- 100% Caffeine-Free
- Delicious spicy pure herbal taste
- Antioxidant herb infused
How to prepare tea :
Stir a small spoon (3 gms) of NILOBESE Weight Loss tea in a glass of warm water and mix a spoon of honey to it (if you are diabetic do not use honey). Sip this tea in empty stomach two times daily after food.
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911
Whats App + 91 6360108663/