Kokilakasha or Asteracantha Longifolia is an herb which is thorny. It grows to 2-4 feet height. Its flowers are purple in colour and have orange streaks. The seeds of kokilaksha are red in colour. This plant usually grows in marshy areas where water is available like ponds, paddy fields etc.
- Texts of Ayurveda recommend this in treatment of gout.
- This herb stimulates liver and detoxifies it. Hence Ayurveda acharyas recommend its use in liver diseases like jaundice, liver enlargement and indigestion.
- Root of this herb normalises bowel movement and relieves bloating which happens due to constipation.
- It strengthens the nervous system and reduces weakness.
- Seeds of Kokilaksha are used in ayurvedic aphrodisiac preparations.
- These seeds increase sperm count and sperm motility.
- The extract of kokilaksha helps immensely in erectile dysfunction. Hence doctors at Moolika Ayurveda have included this herb as an ingredient in Rejuzoa which is a capsule for erectile dysfunction.
- Kokilaksha or Asteracantha Longifolia also help to reduce blood sugar level. Hence this herb can be used patients who have erectile dysfunction due to diabetes.
- This herb increases urine out put and can be effectively used in urinary calculi.
|Rs 755/-FREE SHIPPING Through Speed postBUY NOW||
FREE SHIPPING through Speed Post
FREE One 30 ml of penis Massage oil
FREE SHIPPING Through Speed Post
Free 30 ml of Penis Massage Oil
3% discount on MRP
Have Some queries about health? Ask through our FREE CONSULTATION FORM. We will get back to you within 3 working days