Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction in men. This is a global men health issue which is increasing in an alarming manner. In this condition men are unable to sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse or they may have inability to achieve ejaculation. Sometimes both these conditions coexist. If these conditions persist consistently in men then health experts say that they are suffering from impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Texts of Ayurveda describe impotence as “Klaibya”. They also explain that this condition may prevent men from impregnating their partners. Ayurveda Acharyas explain suitable herbal treatments for Impotence. Various herbs, herbal preparations, diet and lifestyles which are needed to restore sexual function in men have been explained in detail in these texts.
Impotence Treatment in Ayurveda
Balance Your Body:
Based on principles of Ayurveda the imbalance of vital forces in body leads to any disease or discomfort. When Apaana Vayu (One of 5 types of vayu) gets imbalanced it disturbs the process of erection and ejaculation. Hence balancing three doshas or vital forces (Vata,pitta and Kapha) specially apaana vayu is very important. Healthy diet, regular moderate exercises ( A daily brisk walk for 45 minutes daily is a very easy and healthy exercise for impotence), maintaining optimum weight, quitting smoking (Read Relation between smoking and erectile dysfunction in men ), tobacco and alcohol, reducing stress levels through yoga and meditation, etc help to balance the body. Hydration is very important to keep the body functions in optimum condition. To balance doshas effectively Ayurveda acharyas recommend to drink 7-8 glasses of warm water daily and 5-6 glasses of plain water.
Use These Super Foods for Erectile Dysfunction:
Most of ayurvedic herbs are kitchen ingredients. Regular use of these Super food ingredients not only help to balance the body but also supply plenty of nutrients which help to solve various causes of impotence like obesity, increased blood sugar, hypertension etc. Few of these super foods are mentioned below. These can be added in your daily diet.
- Garlic ( Read Ayurvedic health benefits of garlic) ,
- Carrots (Read Carrots for Men Health ),
- Ginger (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Ginger )
- Cinnamon (Read Health benefits of cinnamon tea ),
- Coconut (Health Benefits of coconut as described in ayurveda)
- Dry fruits like almond, walnut, dates, figs etc
- Fresh fruits like mango, banana, pomegranate, watermelon.
- Milk and milk products like curd, buttermilk, butter and Ghee (read Ayurveda health benefits of ghee or clarified butter )
- Pulses like Urad dal (Black gram, Moong dal or green gram are also excellent herbs for Impotence)
Ayurvedic Herbs for Impotence:
Apart from above mentioned common foods Ayurveda acharyas recommend few important herbs which are not commonly available. These herbs are considered as Vajikara Herbs. ( Vaji means Horse, Kara means doing). Vajikara herbs help men to gain strength and stamina like a horse to perform. Here is a list of 9 important herbs which play a great role in improving the sexual function in men.
- Ashwagandha: (Read Ashwagandha for stress and Ashwagandha Milk Recipes for erectile dysfunction )
- Safed Musli (Read Health Benefits of Safed Musli )
- Vidarikanda (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Vidarikanda )
- Kapikacchu or Mucuna (Read Mucuna benefits for testosterone and infertility )
- Shatavari (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Shatavari )
- Gokshura ( Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Gokshura or Tribulus )
- Kokilaksha (Read Medicinal Uses of Kokilaksha )
- Guduchi or giloy (Read Health Benefits of Guduchi or Giloy )
- Amla (Read Health benefits of amla or amalaki )
These herbs have to be used strictly after consulting a qualified ayurvedic doctor. Ayurvedic pharmacopeia explain various methods of combining these herbs in proper proportions and preparing edible ayurvedic preparations. These herbs have to be properly purified and then used in ayurvedic preparations.
Use a Good Penis Massage Oil:
Using an ayurvedic oil to massage penis helps to strengthen the muscles and improve blood circulation. Sesame is the best base oil for penis massage. When Vajikara Herbs are processed in sesame oil, it makes a best penis massage oil to use in impotence ( Read Role of sesame oil in boosting strength of male organ ) . Stallion oil is the best ayurvedic massage oil for erectile dysfunction.
Use Vajikarana Therapy : Vajikarana therapy is a complete Ayurveda treatment for Impotence. The herbal preparations included in this therapy not only supply required nutrients for male reproductive system but also help to normalize its function. According to texts of Ayurveda this therapy aids in increasing semen volume, sperm count and sperm motility. (Read Best Indian Herbs to Increase Sperm Count) ( Click here for Moolika Vajikarana Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction).
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT TO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND MALE INFERTILITY
|Erectile dysfunction combo|
|Increase libido combo||Premature Ejaculation Remedy Combo||Vajikarana Therapy Combo|
|Diabetes Vajikarana therapy combo||Vajikarana therapy for obese men|