There are millions of reasons for men to eat carrot daily. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, but carrots are more beneficial for men than apple. Yeah, carrot offers numerous health benefits to men than many other vegetables in the same class. One will be wondering what is so unique in carrots to offer so much essential benefits to men.
Carrot has been studied to contain beta-carotene which is advantageous to men. Based on the experts’ research, it was believed that carrots should be eaten at least two times in a week due to their essential health benefits to men.
Carrot has been researched and singled-out to have high sperm-boosting properties to enhance sperm motility by 6 to 8 percent. Apart from this, carrots are healthy vegetables to prevent you from any forms of diseases and illness. This paper will discuss health benefits of carrots to men. Let’s proceed to discover these benefits.
Nutritional Values of Carrots
Carrots consist of many nutritional properties to offer numerous health benefits. The nutritional values include beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B8, vitamin K, folate, manganese, copper, iron, pantothenic acid, thiamin, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium.
Based on the United States Department of Agriculture, 1 cup of chopped carrots, which is equivalent to 128 grams of carrot and contains:
- 19g of protein,
- 6g of vitamin C,
- 15 mg of magnesium,
- 52 calories,
- 9 mcg of vitamin K,
- 45 mg of phosphorus,
- 3g of sugars,
- 24 mcg of folate,
- 38 mg of iron,
- 26 g of carbohydrate,
- 42 mg of iron,
- 31 mg of zinc,
- 6g of fiber,
- 410 mg of potassium,
- 31g of fat,
- 88 mg of sodium, and
- 1069 mcg of vitamin A.
This is more than 100% of daily recommended of vitamin A for adult male and female.
Health Benefits of Carrots to Men
Men should incorporate carrots in their diet to enjoy the significant benefits of the vegetables. These benefits are as discussed below for both men and women consumption:
- Help in erectile dysfunction in men: Erectile dysfunction has been linked to reduced vitamin E level and as well as low potassium in the body. Carrots are a good source of vitamin E and potassium to help deficiencies in erectile dysfunction. (Read about Vajikarana Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction) Apart from this, they contain antioxidants that can help slow down the aging process to assist in erectile dysfunction related to age.
carrots for Erectile dysfunction
- Boost sperm count and overall sperm health: The nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin E, and antioxidant equipped in carrots help increase the sperm count and sperm motility. (Read about Ayurvedic Remedy to Increase Sperm count and Motility) Carrots are equipped with the required amount of antioxidant to prevent sperm damage, produce a high amount of sperm, and increase sperm speed towards female eggs.
- Help prevent diabetic problems: Carrots have also been studied to protect men from any form of diabetic issues. They perform this wonder by help maintain insulin levels in the body to control diabetes. (Read about Vajikarana Therapy for Diabetic Men)
- Prevent prostate cancer: Vitamin A deficiency has been researched to contribute to prostate cancer in men and this vitamin A nutrient is contained in carrots in high quantity. Men who regularly consume carrots have a low risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Prevent constipation: Carrots are rich in fiber to assist in easy bowel movement, prevent and ease constipation pains. Consume 1 or 2 carrots a day to treat constipation issues. (You can use Moolika Triphala Tablets for Constipation)
- Purify blood: Men have also found carrot juice useful for purifying blood naturally. Incorporate 2 to 3 carrot grind in your diet as juice to take advantage of this benefit. You can as well add honey to improve its taste. (Read about Guduchi or Giloy Capsules to purify blood)
- Lower cholesterol levels: Carrots are also beneficial in reducing cholesterol levels for overall boy health. Regular drinking of carrot juice after dinner or before going to sleep is capable of controlling cholesterol levels in the body.
- Enhance heart health: Carrots offer another significant benefit to the heart health. Studies have linked heart disease to the high level of cholesterol. Just as it was discussed above, regular consumption of carrot juice is capable of reducing cholesterol levels, which is a good ideal for preventing heart-related disease.
- Digestion: Carrots reduce digestive problems in men to maximum levels. Red carrots are the right type to perform this function. Take it twice a day to track your digestive system and control any issues related to stomach upset.
- Boost immune system: If your immunity is not adequate, it can result in high chances of illness and overall low body activities. Carrots help to boost the immune system to enhance your healthy activities.
- Improve eye vision: Carrots are equipped with vitamin A to improve the eyes functions in many ways. They are used to treat men suffering from eye problems such as cataract and sightedness.
- Help in keeping skin young and glowing: Collagen production is essential for young, glowing, and radiant skin look. (Read about Moolika Ayurvedic Skin Glow Capsules )Carrots are a reliable source to get this collagen content to boost your skin health. They are a good remedy to keep skin refreshing to prevent anti-aging. Carrots are rich in vitamin C to keep the skin elasticity, remove wrinkles, and prevent skin sagging. Beta-carotene contained in carrots also helps check skin cell damage and promotes skin metabolism. Carrots also help to control psoriasis. (Click here for Psoriasis Ayurvedic Remedy Combo)
- Prevent fungal infection: Many men are suffering from fungal infections, and when they enter into the body, they slowly spread via ears, skin, nose, and eyes. If left untreated, it results in many other severe diseases. However, regular consumption of fresh carrots helps prevent these infections in men. Carrots are equipped with a significant source of essential anti-oxidant and nutrients to treat and prevent fungal infections as well as harmful bacteria.
- ConclusionCarrots are more than a fruit or vegetable to men due to their unique health benefits to men. The major nutrient in carrots that makes them potent for men is beta-carotene as well as other essential properties. If you want to improve and be sexually productive, incorporate carrots into your diet.They help in preventing sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, low sperm motility, and prostate cancer. Carrots can be consumed raw, ground, or as juice. Whichever way, they contain the same properties.
BUY MOOLIKA AYURVEDA PRODUCTS FOR MEN HEALTH
| Increase Libido Combo
|Increase Erection Combo||Increase sperm count and motility ayurveda remedy|
Have Some queries about health? Ask through our FREE CONSULTATION FORM. We will get back to you within 3 working days