Beeswax is also known as “Madhuchista” (the spit of bees) in Sanskrit. This wax is an amazing natural substance that can be used in many ways to improve our health. Beeswax is used in preparations of ayurvedic ointments and creams. Beeswax is the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive. When secreted the wax is a transparent colorless liquid. When it comes into contact with air, it turns into a semi-solid substance.Beeswax is also known as Cera alba and Cera flava.
Properties of Beeswax:
- It relieves itching.
- It locks the moistness of skin and reduces dryness.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce pain.
- It soothes the skin
- It imparts softness to dry and chapped skin.
- It has anti-bacterial property.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A.
- This wax encourages quick wound healing.
- It acts as an anti-oxidants and removes pollutants from skin surface.
Uses of Beeswax in health and cosmetic industry:
- It is used in manufacture of cosmetics like moisturisers, creams and lip balms since it acts as a thickening agent, emulsifier, and humectant.
- Beeswax is used in manufacture of ayurvedic ointments and creams.
- It does not harm body when pure bee wax is ingested.
Why we have used Beeswax in PSORIBAN CREAM FOR PSORIASIS AND DRY SKIN.
Doctors at MOOLIKA AYURVEDA with their vast clinical experience recommended to use beeswax in PSORIBAN CREAM since this wax reduces inflammation of skin and soothes inflamed skin. It relieves itching and also softens the dry skin. Beeswax in Psoriban cream along with other skin friendly herbs locks the moisture content of skin and prevents drying. Its wound healing properties help to repair the open cracked surfaces of skin. The anti-bacterial property of beeswax help to prevent secondary infection of psoriatic patches and dry skin.
Click here to Know about Psoriasis Remedy Kit
BUY PSORIASIS REMEDIES OF MOOLIKA AYURVEDA
BUY PSORIBAN CREAM
FOR PSORIASIS AND
BUY SKINGLOW CAPSULES
FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Have Some queries about health? Ask through our FREE CONSULTATION FORM. We will get back to you within 3 working days