Ashwagandha is a highly recommended herb in Ayurveda for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count, motility, stamina and strength.
Table of content
Ashwagandha also known as winter cherry and Indian ginseng is considered as best vajikarana herb (aphrodisiac herb). Roots of this herb are used in preparation of ayurvedic medicines. Let us know how to use ashwagandha for erectile dysfunction.
Ashwagandha Powder with Milk – Moon Milk
Ashwagandha root powder has to be boiled with milk and then consumed at night. This can be used in all seasons. This milk is also referred as “moon milk”. The hot potency of ashwagandha gets nullified by the cold potency of milk.
When you are using ashwagandha powder for erectile dysfunction, you can add powders of other potent vajikarana (aphrodisiac) herbs like Kapikacchu (mucuna or velvet bean), Gokshura (Tribulus or Gokhru), Safed musli, Shatavari and Vidarikanda . This fortifies effectiveness of ashwagandha and helps to overcome erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Powder mixture of these herbs have to be boiled with milk and consumed twice daily after food.
Milk is praised as aphrodisiac in Ayurveda. Here it also acts as a carrier. Milk increases nutritive value of this drink.
Ashwagandha with Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Ashwagandha powder or churna can be used along with amla juice. Both these herbs have anti-aging properties and provide plenty of anti-oxidants. Amla is also praised as “vrushya” (herb which increases sexual function). Hence both these herbs help in overcoming Impotence.
- Amla and Ashwagandha aid in management of blood sugar level. This is an ideal drink for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to diabetes.
- Indian gooseberry helps in weight loss. Hence this drink can be consumed by men who suffer from obesity related erectile dysfunction.
Ashwagandha in Vajikarana Rasayana
Ashwagandha can also be used in form of sweet jam preparations known as Vajikarana rasayana or Vajikara Lehya to address erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. This rasayana preparation contains vajikarana herbs like Kapikacchu, safed musli and Vidari Kanda. This preparation has to be taken twice daily along with a glass of milk after food. This cannot be consumed by diabetic patients as it contains jaggery as sweetening agent. Even this is not recommended for men who have elevated blood lipid levels (increased cholesterol) as it contains ghee (clarified butter).
Ashwagandha in Vajikarana Oil
Ashwagandha when processed with sesame oil becomes best penis massage oil. Massaging penis with this vajikarana oil helps to increase blood circulation and improve blood flow to penile tissues. It balances vata on genital organ’s skin. This helps to reduce numbness. The base muscles of shaft of penis also get strengthened by this oil massage. When sesame oil is processed with ashwagandha and other vajikarana herbs like mucuna, Tribulus and shatavari, it enhances quality of oil.
Ashwagandha in Vajikarana Capsules
Ashwagandha can also be used in form of capsules. Here the extract of ashwagandha is added to its powder to enhance its efficacy. Capsules are very easy to consume and less cumbersome. When ashwagandha extract is mixed with other potent aphrodisiac herbal extracts like mucuna, gokhru, giloy, amla, kokilaksha and black musli its effectiveness get fortified. Ayurvedic doctors recommend such capsules which have multiple benefits .
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- It counteracts the effects of stress and calms mind. It has an ability to relieve stress and acts as sedative. Stressed patients with insomnia are benefited by this herb. Hence ashwagandha is recommended for old age
- It acts as “balya” i.e strengthens body and immune system.
- This magic herb increases shukra dhatu. Shukra dhatu is reproductive tissue. When it is healthy it increases duration of hard erection and prevents premature ejaculation. Healthy shukra dhatu increases sperm count and sperm motility.
- It increases libido and known as best Vajikara dravya (aphrodisiac).
- Ashwagandha retards ageing process when used as rasayana (rejuvenating preparation).
- It reduces hypertension and also acts as diuretic.
Also Read :
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911
Whats App + 91 6360108663/